January 28, 2012

A Great Market Day



I was tired today... but once I had set up and the customers started arriving it's hard to focus on yourself. I really enjoyed Salamanca Market today.



After I set up I purchased some plants for the garden. Then did a quick round of the stalls - spotted Katie from 'what katie did next' and also Narelle from 'Ruby Victoria Letterpress' - these are all other fellow Tasmanian's that design and make all their own wares.



Around 9.00am I headed off quickly to the Lamb spot (sorry don't know what it is called - but they do fantastic food) and ordered a Lamb wrap - they also do a divine egg, bacon, mushroom, tomato roll for breakfast .... so yummy!!!!



I had a great day sales wise - as well as my usual jewellery sales I sold my new set of heart mugs to a lovely couple, and a few more girl mugs, some coasters, a few mini condiment/salt&pepper pots and lots of bits and pieces.



It's so nice to know that people do appreciate handcrafted items.



At the end of the day I headed off to another stallholder (sorry, also do not know what they are called - but I will find out) and bought some brownie/fudge - which I call 'fownie' and some other delightful mini desserts to take to my Mum's house, as I'm heading over there to stay the night and have dinner - along with my 3 boys, as my husband is away.



It's going to be 30 degrees tomorrow, so as Mum lives at the beach I will spend the day relaxing there - swimming, having a BBQ and drinking champagne....