February 24, 2012

To Market ... To Market ... To Market ... To Market

Ships Captain plate - I will taking this on Sunday to The Market


I missed last weeks To Market... just too busy

But this week I have made a cute little plate....not quite a pirate, more an old Ships Captain

with coloured patterns and gold and platinum lustre detail.



This week it's multi-market time.

This week I will be in my usual Salamanca Market spot. As well as the usual pieces I will be taking along some samples and bits and bobs that haven't quite made it into my jewellery range.


These will be for sale until sold out.


AND.... The Market is on again

Better than Ever this year will see a change in The Market set-up and I am really excited to be participating.

Sunday 10am-3pm

Masonic Hall - Sandy Bay Road

Have a look on their website at the LOOKBOOK


I will be taking some 1 off and limited edition pieces, as well as trialling some new pieces that I intend to add into my jewellery range