November 14, 2011

Deloraine















Well... the 4 days are now over. This year the weather was terrific, and so was the turn-out.

My lovely Mum drove me up and back to the Tasmanian Craft Fair and stayed with me, as I still can't drive. I was situated in the main hall this year, and the venue was much better suited to my products and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Lot's of people said such lovely comments about the set-up of my site, and I was also interviewed for WIN TV news, which was good.


I especially liked the way the old vintage Stag Horns were displayed - they were used to hang my necklaces.

I also received some good feedback on some samples of pieces that I will be including in my

"A Celebration Of Christmas" exhibition

Next up is The Apron Design Market - I just have to find someone to drive me there & back!!