August 29, 2010

Niche All Wrapped Up

photo from Isis

Well....I had a wonderful time at Niche.
Left home at 5.45 am, in time to set up at 8.30am
The Boathouse Venue was light and warm.
Friday saw lot's of Mum's & bubs enjoying the day
and Saturday saw lot's of others coming through, along with more Mum's & bubs.
Is it just me - or are there lot's of babies in Launceston???
Makes me clucky, but decided that it was best to avoid pinching someone's baby to take home because
  • I already have 3 of my own
  • The parent's would probably miss them
  • Don't really want to be on the Most Wanted List for kidnapping

Anyway... met Michelle from two and six

Had purchased a gorgeous pair of her wrist warmers last Winter and they are divine!!And so is she.. and her lovely daughter, well the one I met at least. Michelle has 6 children!!

It's such a joy to meet fellow Market stallholders.

Michelle has inspired me to write on my blog a little more - so from now on I will be adding a few non-work related items to the blog - hope you don't get too bored.

Also met Selena, the organiser of this wonderful event. Selena did a fantastic job of organising the day and was absolutely wonderful.
All in all... it was a great weekend!!!
Sorry I have no photo's to show.. forgot my camera AGAIN.
So I have "borrowed" a photo from Isis.
Isis makes wonderful journals and badges from old books.
I swapped a pair of earrings and a hairslide for one of her journals,
trouble is there were too many beautiful ones to choose from.
I also purchased some badges for Xmas gifts.