April 13, 2010

The Barn Market

Photo from The Barn Market
The Barn Market was a fantastic event.
I missed the first Market, as I was away - so booked in for their 2nd one.
The venue is really quite lovely, and the atmosphere was great. This was the first market that I had participated in, that was on "the other side of the river" and it was good to meet some new people (as well as some repeat customers). All in all I had a great day.
Snowpea Handmade had some lovely felt pieces - I did purchase a beautiful white felt and silk scarf of hers at Christmas last year, and now the weather is getting colder, can't wait to wear it. Unfortunately I also spotted her lovely neck warmers, and will have to buy one in blue for winter.
What Katie Did Next had some lovely hair accessories, that I swapped for a Butterfly Brooch.
Also...Fairy Goat Mumma and I discussed a future swap on boys pants for some of my jewellery.
Miriam & Helen did a fantastic job - and deserve a round of applause.