March 25, 2010

BUSY week

I popped into the Mill Gallery in Launceston yesterday (ie: 5 hours driving time) and delivered my pieces for the opening exhibition.
I met Becky, who I must say is just lovely, she obviously has good taste (she likes my French Bistro Range) but most of all her enthusiasm for the Gallery and handmade wares was quite infectious. I only saw her for 10 minutes, but left with a wonderful glow... she seems motivated, cheerful and genuinely interested in the products that she sells.
Am really looking forward to the opening exhibition.
Am trying not to stress out too much about
Mathilda's Market this weekend.
I have been busy for months making things for this event, and loaded my last lot of things into the kiln this morning.
Am also currently completing my application for The Tasmanian Craft Fair, which is held in the beautiful area of Deloraine each year.
Friday: working at Off Centre Gallery
Saturday: Mathilda's Market - followed by dinner with friend's in their new house. ( yeah... looking forward to this )
Sunday: Travelling to Launceston and back for the Mill Gallery opening
Monday - working at Artbeat of Tasmania
Tuesday: ?? either working in the studio, or sleeping the whole day (wish)